Monday, September 7, 2009

Livermore Senior Portraits - Rusty 2010 Sneek Peek


Rusty's senior portrait session was on an insanely hot day on Rooney's private ranch. We scheduled early to try and beat the heat but by ten a.m it was climbing toward a hundred degrees fast. Rusty is such an awesome guy, totally laid-back and fun. Within seconds of meeting Rusty, his mom and sister I knew the shoot was going to be a blast! Becky and Katie, thanks for adding your smiles to the shoot!


Eager to get started before we were all completely drenched in the blazing sun we started going through
Rusty's clothing options. When he was asked what he wanted to wear first, Rusty's good natured response was I don't care, you guys just tell me what you want me to put on and I'll put it on. Love that!


Although I seem to have chosen serious shots for Rusty's sneak peak he has a great smile and was all smiles the entire time... well until I asked for a serious shot that is. As I was throwing out all my requests to Rusty... things like do you mind doing this? or is this too dirty? or can you climb up there? I quickly realized he was down for anything. I think I actually said Yay! out loud... because I knew this is going to be fun. I asked a lot of him too. Like have him fry like an egg while sitting on the hood of scorching hot old truck. But he did. Thanks Rusty you rock.

Perched up on a hill looking over the nearly three hundred acres of ranch owed my my father Dennis Rooney ( the man who started Rooney's Photography in 1971) is my fathers house. Rusty brought his wake board and I knew we had to use the waterfall that flows from the pool up at the Rooney house. In the hundred plus Livermore heat Rusty was more than happy to end our shoot this way... well actually he ended it this way............

Thanks Schmidt family for such a fun morning, I haven't even shown you my favorite shots from the session yet so those are coming. I am looking forward to our second session... I can't wait to meet your puppy Gage. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Dena
    We were so excited to see them. You did a great job - we had fun watching the professional work! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures and really want you to meet Gage!

    Becky, Rusty and Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come most of your pictures for advertisement are Caucasian people? I feel that you need to bring more ethnic people so that your customers feel more comfortable working with you.

    ReplyDelete