Sunday, September 20, 2009

Evan Serowoky | Livermore High Class of 2010 | Livermore Photographers


Here's Evan.  Can I just say how much I love this dress with these boots? Evan you rocked the outfits. Can't wait for our second shoot!

 I loved her mom too. I took the sweetest shot of the two of them sitting on a tree stump. I can't wait for them to see it.


....the boots. Love! Them!




The light was going down fast, we snagged this shot at the end. It's a little sassy, I love it.
Thanks Evan and Teri, I can't wait for you to see the rest of the photos!

1 comment:

  1. I Love the pictures of Evan! The dusk picture with the sun setting is such a great shot of Evan, ... and she does look sassy beautiful! The shot in front of the truck is excellent with the plate adding to the story. Evan is a special model that really makes your shots look vibrant!

    - Duane

    ReplyDelete